2010年7月23日星期五

Living in Australia (四)

Maybe I'm simple, the itinerary in ten minutes, let them know about me, know I do not understand English. To the two police officers face a serious (although I was immediately called a friend who lived nearby, let him come and help me, but until the end of this matter did not see, and later heard that he came to my door in the vicinity, did not see any movement on the left), was the first who thought of the intermediate girls, I asked her by phone in between the police and I convey, exchange, and finally, what the police come up with a single Let me fill in, I filled in, intermediary beauty told me that the police let me show them to write the content posted, but my computer is still the original house, ah, and the police did not agree I'll get the computer, although I have some confusion but, overall, relatively calm, after all, I did not do quiet conscience ah. About half an hour later, an intermediary that two beautiful women she wants to move the men to speak about mean to tell him that if they do not accept I have to improve the removal of household knife, then 100, then a lawyer it, then beauty intermediary to tell them lawyer after the trouble and cost, etc. Finally, they said, want to add 20 knife work? I flatly refused, and finally gave them a hundred knives, all of them have left.

This thing gave me a great stimulus, that psychological, he is my Chinese, I prefer things that we Chinese people, their own way to deal with, why do this for the money so frustrating? To outsiders laugh at? Of course, we also think that I am directly to them without the required money what matter, but, who will? Especially when they ask me, there is no one to help me with something, I determined that there is no (not without, but I do not want to trouble people), but they also clearly the price of the case, the fact that we had the experience of telephone communication, failure to report all the objects one does not, the distance is so in the past, if not these two refrigerators and washing machines, he pushed the hand I can get back, then raised the matter with friends, they told me that the car may need this price, but I need so much this family silver car? I wrong?

没有评论:

发表评论