2010年7月30日星期五

I found all over the world and find you

The night is a quiet novel how." End, I searched all the world to find you.
In some sad, searched all over the world, I just found a long time for you, if I searched the whole world also didn't find you?
-
Once a crazy to read novels, almost as bad, then the biggest wish is to open a school doorway that bookstore, what books, and I have read the darkness everyday, can not eat, can not sleep. The bookshelf is thick book, read a book from.
From which year? I gradually in books. See lazy
Always look old habit of reading books, touch the books, I could feel the temperature of the text.
-
After the southern town, slight also started cold. Temperature has been repeatedly, this is the biggest 10 days of cold.
I started with warm hands, sleep, no longer cover three quilts wear t-shirts and shorts sit at the computer and Internet no longer do not use mask barnes&noble.com scrub the hot bath, the very hot, very hot bath to wrap two.
Winter is really cold, trees and start with white fluid of limewater began to look, a row of winter is white trunks, read a life lonely hearts suffered up like the. Here is the banyan trees are long, shall hang over the banyan tree has value in the autumn, still flourishing.
My hair is getting long, bang covered. A total of over long bang years because of the forehead, cut down the scars are hours, always keep bang occlusion. Sometimes deliberately got beginning to see that others do not show that scar, but his heart is always feel uncomfortable.

January 2009, 18, warm days for one day. Temperatures continue to decrease.
The busy life in almost every day, I still to cook, then down pat.
Maybe this is recorded as a way of life, ear hole completely closed, I no longer touch it, diary quiet locked drawer, cold when the clouds of heaven are gone, I will go to buy bread for each week, and I know that the sea in 100 meters, but I didn't go.

I had recorded a voice in the corner, I had a cold.
Elaine said on the train, she listened, suddenly very sad. Western medicine is too bitter,. We can choose good nature.
I often hear the voice of my record in the bus back to herself.
Days again, the southern city of cold have abundant sunshine, day after day, the heart association last time lost sense of sentimentality.

Many times, I still have a cold in the corner.
Many times, I think I can be found all over the world for you.
Many times, I found that I found all over the world and find you.

没有评论:

发表评论