2010年7月23日星期五

Living in Australia (一)

No tears, no parting of the attachment, as usual to board the plane, spaced out of the airport, the mood to appreciate this beautiful countryside, just staring at the blue sky and white clouds silly, greedy to breathe fresh air, I drunk, this is what I want, this is my home, I forced the main LD immigrants - only want to give my treasure Beipi blue sky and white clouds monkey eating a dead person's food.

In the beginning when the visa concerns related sites and posts, also saw the loss of countless people and helplessness, I have many times to their pressure, and then work hard No matter how tired must survive in this country, only for me monkey skin.

The home debut was a friend so that we transition to rest after a long day to find housing career, many landlords and when I take the kids, even raising of the rent is not willing to lease with us, but we are willing to lease The environment is more and more dissatisfied with high prices. Underachievement, LD until I returned home, leaving only me and the monkey skin.

Panic can only bite the bullet and bear, on the English know nothing about how I survive? I do not want to mention the occurrence of many things, I was forced to move a very famous night Chinese district, living in an old friend HOUSE, the change in top of the wooden floor is always a vacuum, but keep in the bathroom next to the room The I and monkey skin, day or night can hear this sound of footsteps and the door switch, or even more than N number also heard coming from the "er er er" sound hard squeeze. I still continue to search for, and finally a little boy just TAKE the house, 280 knife / week can give me and the monkey skin, taking away from the skin by monkeys far school, I gave up.

Intermediary to get information on every Friday, Saturday counting the time the skin with great reluctance monkey Qukan Fang, phase of the house there are several, when filling a Building TOWNHOUSE marked six months advance rent, the end is inconclusive, Heartbroken, I am still helplessly looking forward to, until ...........

没有评论:

发表评论