2010年7月23日星期五

Living in Australia (三)

Beautiful women with the intermediaries that time about renting, I also left a hand, if there are any accidents, I can consider pre-paid for six months, and who think beauty can directly ask me prepaid for three months, lucky, huh, huh.

Because the old and the new house so close, also a few minutes walk, so I Wanxie Peng friends help move cars, dig in the street looking for cars supermarket push hands to move a little, not much baggage anyway, probably 2 times? Three times are done, and there is also noisy with a leather monkey to sit on the car, think of the road near the reason, I acquiesced. Confirmed in the rental contract signed, I quickly posted the second-hand contact on-line, and finally hopes of finding a new home is only ten minutes walk from several reasons such a small girl who had transferred all the furniture back, read it and feel can and should have single-handedly bought, paid a deposit of 100, told her about delivery time.

Again, the internal structure of meso-house layout, taking into account the original to the three single beds may be a bit more, to meet with them ahead of time of their room, was originally thought that if they are not ready to pack well, I will To make a little bed, but overnight arrival see them all packed neatly, and too embarrassed to say exit left.

In the "Australian Chinese network" to find a moving company Sha Brother, price is about 35 knives / H, at least two minutes, I am also very detailed description of what furniture was originally talk about good over from 14:00, 12 point more than they received their phone, said that once over, opened a super car, in the moving process, in which a girl accused me of ten o'clock in the more than to disturb her sleep, that I harassed her, I am a burst of exasperated, explained the original reason for coming, and made her bed and all the supporting I do not, is in a fit of anger, as if still aggrieved to see the girls look, but has been ignored at the (now Think maybe I still can not forgive her?).

So something from her car back to back, so furniture, vehicles occupied only about half the space. Few minutes into their new homes, and they helped me to move those things, the left there about an hour, the two single bed was filled, and for payment I gave them 70 knife, but unexpectedly need to pay 100 40 knives, stunned many of the problems my reason, they say that this car is to the price, I said when I told you what I need to move, but the slightest moisture, so you do not need a big car, he still insisted on their own, and threatened that if they say it does not pay the price, there are two preparations, one alarm, the second thing is to move back to the same place, eventually they call the police.

没有评论:

发表评论