2010年7月30日星期五

Sometimes you warm hearts

Are you?
I want to say, sometimes you warm hearts. New Year's eve KTV rooms, we chorus a warm.
This is probably a little love between us, ha ha, once, tell you why I like you, only this song.
I want to say that you are very good, you don't know.


But, just a lot I have lazy to say.
At December 27, 2008, last night, the white holes BBQ barbecue filled with someone's birthday is next to the class, please, from beginning to end in singing, has been full of enthusiasm. The company in the male colleagues flirt small MM people sang, opposite the girl, the students all hiss a MM, cut.
I smile, how youth recollection.

But, I already old.
Old people are calm, is not in my heart still can arouse a ripple.
Yesterday, a bet to see now, the newspaper advertisements, see the fireworks saw briquettes brother, said miss before gentie incense newspapers, miss white cat, a word, the LiuLiu, etc.
At first glance, it saw smile, I still miss someone.
But I turned my original promise, I said I'll always stand incense, watching people leave, waiting for you to come back.
I hope someday those familiar, see my back in heart will feel warm.

But, I still leave incense.
Just, you know my back, I see you in the heart will feel warm.
But, more people are left.
But those days, all can't go back.

Perhaps, as the moon, the man left, the people in miss treasure.
But, I still think, if only to meet again.
But, I also know, how can leave no later had good. Feeling
But, I will still be feeling, as if in life.

Sometimes you warm heart, you, or your. Ha ha.

没有评论:

发表评论