2010年7月23日星期五

Living in Australia (二)

Saturday was a few months to buy the Australian Chinese Daily, Friday to find room to run intermediaries, intermediary companies are running around a few familiar, and finally realized the beauty of a Chinese to an intermediary, because the similar work units have been on me the compassion, received a critically informed, I have to keep in there early, the first feeling is good, because the school is very close to the monkey from the skin, feeling pretty good after the door is a kind of double-brick houses, hastened to end with intermediary to the office on to all his energy, and finally let me pay 400 knife as if the deposit is called a class of it, whether as rent week notice, such as ants on a hot pan, about four days to wait around to inform me to a contract. Waited two weeks before the tenant moved out, I finally got the key, and finally have room for the time being their own homes.

To rent the house in front of a small episode, the original landlord because it is friends, the landlord know that I am only a temporary transition, the confiscation of the deposit, I am always on time or even ahead of the initiative to her house to pay the rent, one evening a Taiwan women look for his brother room, followed by a tone that is sure to rent this house, and time next week, I do not want to affect my landlord rent short long lease (only after the woman's brother had also rented Rent two weeks), anxious and I LD telephone (telephone charges that month, spent more than 200), night online to find rental ads, the paper out again Looking back, trying to make a telephone call, the original is ecstasy Paper monkey school gate, 10PM ran Qukan Fang, the original is very beautiful HOUSE do not know what material behind the take up of the house, kitchen and toilet together with a husband and wife shared my anxiety immediately following the 50 knife deposit.

Landlord on the next day to find the time, her face little difficult to read, that I should be if you want to move ahead two weeks to tell her I said you did not receive notice of the time why are people I see room? And the woman is not ready to hire you long? She said it was not, is a short rent, and has decided not to rent. I mental burst angry. If I insisted to move out did not feel the need, and had to hand in the rent again, obediently, and then cheek to find the house man of the house, man of the house taking into account the children in this school, so I retired three 10 knives, this matter can be considered passed, and nothing with my friends, losing N plus telephone charges knife, depressed it.

没有评论:

发表评论