2010年11月12日星期五

"The Wayward Camel"(二)

Initially thought of writing "The Wayward Camel", due to my primary school classmate Mr. Feng Shurong, the milk is often called the new friends to contact me, involves a share of intimate friendship. I am with the new six-year primary intimacy. Classmate three dozen students, self-reading of the sea, you quietly lost contact, has more than thirty years. Most of the memory is the whole class with only two men and two women in a straight line to rise to sixth grade, the other is repetition or admission. The two men and two women in the deepening friendship, while they virtually ignored the other students. Far from aloof pride, because there are other learning master class. More than four of us together from the few scenes dearly too many jealous people in the same time, some of who and who more than a good friend of gossip to catch on. Because of this silly thing on, I suffered my k students to practice positive attack. I have a father to buy a notebook, the title page portrait of Chairman Mao. Self-study hours, k hold in the past pointed to the image of Chairman Mao, who asked me this, I said to Chairman Mao. He asked who is the book. I said my father. He abruptly jump to the desks, held high Zhaobi the portrait of Chairman Mao shouted, pointing, said: "Chairman Mao is his fish, mammal, said his father, I reckon, you said that he was Chairman Mao's cubs do!" Follow sudden rushes to the students booing all the ugly words dirty words together to hit me. Heinous crimes as leaders of slander, I was pushed to the high k students on the altar, to see burial or cremation with a shot to death by hanging to meet the abnormal heart k students. Whether he is deliberate, or to express themselves in front of female students, my mind was hurt. We have two games in the antithesis of the students with a front in the offensive close to the start of his two pocket full of stones for his delivery rounds. He left home because of disobedience, in the plum tree I carried him eat sweet potatoes, to accompany him into eight teams of homoclinic straw threshing floor. He did not milk mustache hair is not long off the back to give me a knife because of jealousy. Such people are particularly cunning, scheming very good at Zhang field, I can not learn with him and Commander, but know how to avoid them since. Whether Since then I have gradually through the door into the lonely, learn tolerance and a low profile to face life. Forget themselves increasingly alienated after primary school, and slowly to each other by barriers of time and space, lost in the years full of breathing.
I am a horizon of the camel?
Said a new banquet in his hometown, he saw Qin. Qin has been fifty years more can the outline of the year is still pretty clear. Because middle-aged widowed, lives could chew, not a flattering cut smile, a little more dull and old fashioned. Timing of a proposal to find a new slave to see her. He makes me hesitant of this proposal, I really do not want to return to the past, such as the Tsar did not want to have noble princess celery, sentimental old age in an easily seen wearing a "powerful tyrants," Men and "Qunhao" My shoes are not and simplicity as a symbol of something so simple, there are memories, for a person who self-confidence and arrogance, this has a real contrast to meet, let him mistaken for a revenge. I can not walk into her thinking, do not want to bring any harm to her. She points us in the teacher on a desk, watching the clothes I wore studded patch rather than a table to sit with me. The society, the dress she wore several times walking in the streets, occasionally meet, she turned and twisted face, do not say hello to play. New to me that we should love a closer tolerance and pity her life, only when a fellow-style greeting . He pulled several times, both were refused Qin, no the cold, and arrogant and ruthless. Is silent, so that the new had to hang up.
Said a new link on the home to the only A had. The excellent for admission, and later admitted to the Teachers as a teacher, and soon promoted to secondary school principal, be much to accomplish the. New encounters with him that is just to say hello, no tea and sitting down to ingratiate themselves with home delivery of abdominal light. If not very fun. I understand that slaves encountered embarrassed Gan. We all fare well, others do not love tube frost on the tile. Some streets are still scattered in the home doing crafts, business or farming farming students for decades, has become faintly face, maybe they have already forgotten my name. I was thrown to the centrifugal force home a distant place.
I am a ruthless and heartless people?
I am willing to lonely, do not like noise, I advocate negotiated, does not like publicity. I appreciate the practical, do not like to exaggerate, I sing tenacious spirit, do not like mediocrity. Therefore, I often misunderstood Lengmo even ruthless. I do not want to tell, I would like to take this understanding is not distressed. I respect and love them. Even if they are educating their children and acted as the villain is usually mentioned. In the absence of interest in the network, I am still a horizon of the camel. They would not give me an ugly face.
Most like to sing the new song "The Wayward Camel", which is famous singer Jiang Dawei classical music. "Camel Buzz Hanhai vast ring, heavy hump holding hope for the silent suffering of its own music, swagger is its strong character '. That scene and the vast Haohan subtle implication of deep regret I often generous feelings. I am willing to walk the horizon like a shadow of a camel. continue to walk for many years before walking the road years ago. "

没有评论:

发表评论