2010年11月12日星期五

Black Mother(七)

Last fall I return trip home. As in the past have come and gone like the wind like. When I was about to get on the bus out of the house, he heard some of the weak weak and is timid voice asked me: 'Why do not you children that tomb?' I turned around and saw your mother standing on its own door, black eyes, a kinds of strong light. Goes eyelid has become particularly old, his hair turned white. I walked over holding a black mother's hand and said: "I am Ling child, come back always busy, did not spare some time to see you, you alright?" Black Niangyue: "Fortunately, there rheumatism, I heard You make a fortune on the outside, so young, like my old fast Ah Tao. "I said:" I am a doctor in the house alone, Ah Tao farming by the sun shining, good health is good, not more than, in fact, I miss A Tao. "Black Niangyue:" Do you remember the mountain child it? "I said:" How can forget it, I sold the human foundations for something you do not blame me like, is a sin. "Black Mother of imported gas deep sigh, said:" That can blame you, is a mountain child in life, when I do not that he was born into. "I said:" The mountain top smart children, because of disease decades, you do not tell their own life difficult, think of a number of happy thing! "black Niangshui:" What can I happy about it, I am old, what's to farming Ah Tao, I usually I love pondering Hill look like child alive, just as the mountain he likes to listen to children sing a song. "Black Mother heart too full of thoughts of the magnetic field animals, think of your mother said to sing in the black up.: "Mountain children obediently, Tune, Tune walking four, Hill grew up as pillars of ... children ..." 这么些年来 Mother has been close to the black hills of the soul. Listened until I could not help but to hold the black bear Mother weak shoulders, Yankuangshirun out.
Weak euphemism sounds like a small stream. Flow from the black mother's heart out, flow through the four seasons, flows through the world, supporting the children of mothers with too many feelings of the world. It flows from the ancient times, but also a long way to go to the front of the stream ...

没有评论:

发表评论