2010年11月12日星期五

Black Mother(五)

Shan children in the county hospital for five days, life is spared but left serious consequences. Not the language, weakness can not walk and can not grasp objects uninterrupted convulsions, only able to express some emotions eyes, mouth very difficult to eat porridge. Collapse of a living mountain children jumping into a blink of an eye useless. Thought that the foundation will be able to sell the mountain to save the life of children, only to compete to become this way. Nine to be such a big blow to Lord unbearable condition worsened at the royal ground-breaking in the building that day to die the firecrackers. Overnight rain leaking again be really, one after another disaster to the black Mother driven a dark abyss, her heart has not even want to die. After this nine to be God's funeral, she was in tears all day distributing Potou.. Do not shop and go to the farm, house clean pot of cold stove, my mother had to cook some meals to get past them.
This time I dreamed happened. Paul's father knew what vexation I hate them, call me old went to the limelight a little bragging, cursing is not Jiehen pick up the pole hit it, I is not been hit, I cried aloud together, my father laid the pole reason is that I have a sin, I was howling wronged me vent. Also advised the mother cried and could not persuade, just launched another pole ruthless father called me back when Black suddenly rushing around my Mother, father, not as close hand just hit him in the Black Mother. Father, taken aback and lay pale, he was not even the courage to apologize to the black Mother did not, he threw away pole driven to distraction.. Only the black mother and mother hugged me crying into a group.
Eat at noon that day coincided with the Tengu months. Is itself a sunny June day, the yard is actually a piece of deep shadow, overcast Cancan almost suffocating.
Father by nature upright, aloof, he is not the unreasonable one persists, he should not just blame my child do adults do. This time he beat up, give me a lesson. The strange thing is black Niang Zi another two days like a changed person, she came out of the shadow of sorrow, sweep house clean house, laundry clothes, drove cattle to work in the fields picking up a hoe. When the cattle hooves may be quartzite Street was riding in the front of the ring, his father became King surprised eyes blurred with tears. Perhaps he was touched by the black mother's strong, probably felt sorry for the black mother. From that day on cooking at home and take care of Ah Shan Tao children, black and your mother to the production team to work. Gradually restored the breath of life in the past....

没有评论:

发表评论