2010年11月12日星期五

Black Mother(一)

Black mother is my home neighborhood. The two separated half a leg will be able to cross over the low wall. Although neighbors and relatives are no different. Black Mother two years older than my mother, who put home his mother older than aunt Jiaoniang. The aunt called me that name is more than cordial.
Black Mother Black Mother is not a real name. Shimoda farming due to put the years of skin tanned by the sun, combined with the black color of your mother often wear clothes soap, black skin, black clothes black and your mother's name on the so called.
In fact, not only did not black black Niang, and Ordinary people can hardly imagine the skin has a smooth and white. Mother of heat stroke once black hair lying in the room get up fever, we agony HL scraping treatment for his lady, when the lotus lady opened her underwear, I saw the black mother's skin white jade, fine smooth, like the one the new shoots. I was only eight years old, the face of Mother thirties, black body, even as a mature man can resist normal heart, the black mother's body is so amazing the beauty peerless.
I always think that your mother should not come to black farmers, carrying her rake thin body often gives me the feeling of a bud to be crushed, her family piled straw rake hoe Fan Kei potato vine, and the spacious courtyard style contrast . My mother said the family was in the black farmers empress, though her in-laws home residents, but she was married here to do farming.
I have many fond childhood memories are her parents left in the dark. Left her house like a large empty ground orchard, the garden grows longan, star fruit, pomegranates and other fruits. Ripe fruit, not our hands, wash the black by getting your mother already installed in the basket, whether it is someone's child, can participate in this 'banner Peach' event. We played hide and seek in every family here, the green grass riding ring our hands refuse to find a friend's gay dance hands. The four seasons of fruit trees drift laughter of our innocent and romantic.
A black mother's son Tao of my age, a school, black and your mother to buy a bag Ah Tao, ultimately, buy me a pen. Once I am wrestling with the Ah Tao, A Tao, a great big watch would turn me down, and I am a bit anxious to go to his shoulders for a population of these and take the opportunity to tear down Ah Tao. A Tao angry about this outcome, we must use abusive. Watching the black Mother stopped him, she said you have to seek a brave one, there is no winning or losing.. Black Mother did not blame my irregularities cheaters, and after that also my mother said you're a family mausoleum children Spectral Essence..

没有评论:

发表评论